Sunday 28 December 2014

new years resolutions


We say we'll do them and by the end of the deadline we find that we've done nothing. Yet, we continue to make them anyway. Yup, I'm talking about New Year's resolutions (and about 99% of my school assignments).

Since the year is coming to a close, I'd like to share my ten resolutions.
  1. stay true to myself 
  2. don't be afraid to take risks and step out of my comfort zone
  3. get organised and manage my budget
  4. don't stress about university/college choices, just tackle the HSC as best as I can 
  5. exercise!!! 
  6. drink 1L of water every day, then midyear make it 1.5L of water 
  7. take action! 
  8. get a job I enjoy 
  9. make new friends and be a better friend/person 
  10. enjoy life as it is

So those are my goals for 2015. What are yours? 

Over and out
xx Cece

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post: I think it'll be great to read it at the end of 2015 to see if you've made all your resolutions come true. I hope you'll have a wonderful year!
    Love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sjoukje, that's such a clever motivation. I think I'll look back at it as much as possible to make sure I have something to say I've accomplished. May 2015 treat you well too!

      Delete