Wednesday 28 January 2015

I seriously cannot believe I'm doing this again...

It looks like I'm taking a break from blogging.

Oops.

To be honest, I don't know what I want to blog about. I've so far enjoyed talking about things I've seen and listened to and little musings, but other than that I have had a major mind block.

Art, design, writing, music, movies, reading, fashion, mythology... Yeah, I'm into all that (at least I think I am) or maybe I'm forcing myself to because the idea of liking them is cool? Oh boy am I in a rut. Its one of the backlashes of enjoying everything and wanting to do everything that I can't commit.

So, until I get my little mess together and sort it out, it's a break. I'm slightly disappointed in myself.

For now I think I'm just going to read blogs and get to know myself and my interests better before jumping in. I'll continue to write reviews on music, books and movies since I always do them anyway, and maybe I'll eventually get a clear head on what I like. 

This kind of sucks. Ah well. I will be back though. That is a promise.

Until next time...

Over and out
xx Cece

No comments:

Post a Comment